The Marine Industry CSI program, administered by AVALA Marketing Group, announced the expansion of the program to include a National Dealer Satisfaction Award. The National Dealer Satisfaction Awards program recognizes marine dealerships who rate 90% or higher in overall customer satisfaction in the sales and service category.
Congratulations from AVALA to the 2015 Marine Industry CSI award recipients. As a token of our appreciation for your support and to make the boating consumer aware of your achievements AVALA, with assistance from the NMMA has been able to place this ad to run in all NMMA show guides this boat show season. The ad was featured in 20 NMMA shows reaching upwards of 700,000 consumers. Good luck this selling season and thank you for your participation in the Marine Industry CSI program.
• Participants are STRICTLY PROHIBITED from publicly announcing in any manner (via press release, web site, newsletters, booth signage, etc.) that they are a recipient of the program year NMMA CSI Awards until after the announcement is formally made by the NMMA. Until that time, the only permitted mention or promotion of the 2015 program year CSI Award is in new model year product catalogues and brochures.
• After formal announcement of the Program Year Awards, participants are only permitted to promote the award and utilize the CSI Award materials and logo through the date of next year’s award announcement in Miami, on or around February 11th – 14th.
• Participants will be prohibited from announcing their individual scores in conjunction with the Marine Industry CSI Award. The NMMA CSI Award is intended only to acknowledge companies which have achieved a certain standard of satisfaction (in this case, an average score of 90 or above for Award Period boats with a minimum number of returned surveys in the category). It is not intended to support claims that any company is “best” or “better” than any other company.
The National Marine Manufacturers Association(NMMA) understands the significance of customer satisfaction as a direct indicator of a company's overall success.
During this one time only, 9 Month Award Period, the minimum number of completed surveys to qualify for an award will be reduced from 25 to 20. All other requirements will remain the same.
As we look ahead to the 2015-2016 season, we would like to share with you the below news items and key dates.
Based on a vote by 75% of the industry and the 15 person input committee, the following changes will be enacted effective April 1, 2015.
1. For this award period only, the program will be 9 months. April 1-December 31st 2015 in order to get us on a calendar year and maximize consumer/press awareness at Miami. Thereafter it will be a 12 month program.
2. Award earners can promote the 2015-2016 award starting in Miami and in your brands collateral in summer of 2016 (you will be promoting the 2015-2016 award)
3. No other changes to scoring, scoring questions, etc. were enacted
4. NPS (Net Promoter Score) will not be allowed as a substitute for the OSAT (Overall Satisfaction with Boat, Engine, Dealer) questions; data sharing will continue for those who are interested. Additional service such as training, deeper analytics was requested and will be offered as optional services for the those interested. Additional consumer marketing of the award winners is in development as well.
5. There will be a new Jet Boat Category in the years program. If you make Jet Boats, let us know if you plan on participating.
6. NOTE: The Marine Industry CSI program is a census program, meaning all manufacturers, including Audit participants must a attempt to survey at least 80% of your new boat registrations. We will compare your registrations against your market share as reported by Statistical Surveys to determine if you are achieving 80%. This is to how many people respond, it is how many people you attempt to survey.
7. Finally, AVALA will be sending out new contracts and the new program year’s invoice in the next two weeks (Mid-April). Please keep in mind we continue processing surveys and data and maintain the infrastructure, platforms etc. so reasonably prompt contract return and payment is appreciated while we keep your activity running.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Steve Pizzolato, firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need help optimizing your company’s ability to take prospects from Aspiration to Advocacy®? Now, you can get your hands on important white papers that offer strategy and tactics on how to improve your go-to market and customer retention approach.
Satisfaction surveys are a great way to discover what your customers like or dislike about a product. There are many types of surveys, but Which one is right for you? What type of questions should you be asking to gather the most accurate and helpful information for your particular business? What do you do with the feedback once you have it? Click below for five things you need to know about customer surveys.